TECHNOLOGY STUDIES: Understanding Eco-Gen Technology
9 Proven Technologies have been combined to generate electricity 24/7/365.
1. Solar Panels are used to qualify for Incentives. Solar Panels can be replaced with natural Wind Turbines if wind incentives are preferred. Neither are needed for exports that do not have government incentives.
2. Aluminum Magnetic Flywheels run continuously to produce Low Voltage, High Amperage Electricity.
3. Lithium Ion Battery Brick with patented Serial and Parallel wiring to Charge and Discharge constantly.
4. Ultra high efficiency Blowers are powered off the Lithium Ion Battery Brick to provide manufactured wind 24/7/365.
5. Vortex Reduction Chamber (VRC). Manufactured wind is sent through a VRC to increase Force with reduced energy because of the effects of Wind Cubing in Rotational Energy.
6. The Power Torque Transfer Turbine transfers maximum Force with less energy which turn the generators.
7. High Efficiency Generators for greater durability and reliability. We use electronic controllers to maximize efficiency and maintain a constant RPM.
8. Power Q – controls the power quality output to sync with the grid and maintain proper harmonics. Each system is configured with the right voltage and Hz to connect to the grid without any power surges that could damage equipment.
9. GPS monitoring. Each unit is licensed for a location and is continuously monitored so that all controls and software are tamper proof.
We have protected the Intellectual Property (IP) with layers of use patents, copyrights and other IP. The software is burned into the chips which eliminates the risk of reverse engineering. All units are GPS equipped with licensing agreements for installation at a specified location. Location modification is allowed under the licensing agreement with notification. Any attempts to tamper with the equipment will destroy the equipment and void any warranties.
Additional information is available upon request.
Green Energy Fund
global Green Energy utility / US Export import Bank support / Power Purchase agreements